- An energy efficiency rating which is a measure of the energy efficiency of a home. The higher the rating the more efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills will be.
- An environmental impact measure is given where the higher the rating is the less the carbon dioxide emissions are and the less the impact on the environment.
- Estimated annual costs for lighting, hot water and heating.
- A summary of the performance of the home’s energy related features.
- Recommendations for ways of reducing annual fuel costs and environmental impact with approx. Costs and likely savings.
- Inspections normally arranged in 1-2 days.
- We are fully accredited with NHER/SAVA as Home Inspectors.
- EPCs usually provided in 1-2 days.
- £1M PI insurance & £5M Public liability Insurance.
- Inspections by former Construction Industry Professionals.
- Very Competitive Fees due to low overheads.
- EPCs provided electronically.
- EPCs provided with no commission fees.
- A quick response complaints procedure is available.